From: BC796D@... [mailto:BC796D@...] On Behalf Of ljpolt@...
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:35 PM
To: BC796D@...
Subject: [BC796D] USB to Serial converter

Having just acquired a 796D, having little experience in trunk programming,  I need to install Uniden firmware and rebanding, and connect programming software. I have a Windows 7 64 bit laptop, USB connector only. I know there has been some earlier discussion on recommended converters. What is the prevailing thought as to currently available converter cables, chip and driver. Thank you.

Les Polt

Baltimore, MD

No virus found in this message.

Join BC296D@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.