Need Help Putting My Scanner On A Webpage

russell <coolmilk31@...>

Hey Guys I Have A BC796D Scanner And At One Point I Had My Scanner On My Webpage Sound And When Someone Keyed There Mike They Could Even See Whos Talking On The Webpage As Well But Took It Off I Was A Lot Smarter Person Then So I Need Help Doing It Again My Computer Has Windows Vista If That Helps Can Anyone Gide Me The Right Way Here On How To Do This Again I Still Have The Cord To Make The Sound Come Out Of The Scanner And Go Threw The Webpage And I Also Have The Dig Wire That Dose It As Well

Join BC296D@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.