From: joemann_go
To: BC246T@...
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: [BC246T] talk group id #'s

this is more of a general trunking question rather than a question
exclusively for the bc246t. let me first say that this is the first
trunktracker that i have owned. i have scanned for years but could
never justify spending $250 for my 4th scanner. well i finally bought
one and i am glad i waited until the bc246t. i carry it with me to
everywhere but the shower. anyway. my question. i have noticed that
talkgroup id's are separated by 32 (or another number); for example--
18300>18332>18364etc. Why do they just not go 18300>18301>18302
etc. ??? thanks in advance

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Join BC246T@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.